Despite the rainy working visit of the board of KIOCH from Nepal to our country, we are left with a sunny feeling about the outcomes of the meetings with KPMG. From August 22nd to 25th, the business case for building the Kathmandu Institute of Child Health continued with workshops, presentations and meetings with stakeholders, experts and donors. The outcomes of the business case are positive so far. The three specializations on oncology, cardiology and psychiatry are final. We will complete the business case at the end of September, after which we can start with the technical design. Another important step in the realization of our children’s hospital of the future.
- Call for Sealed Quotation
- Pokhara Milestone
- Our New Site Office
- Excavating and Leveling of Land
- Boundary marking completed
- KIOCH Land Progress
- Thank you!
- Financial support from the Rastriya Banijya Bank
- Generous support by the Bank of Kathmandu Limited
- Research Fellow and Research Assistant Vacancy Announcement
Kathmandu Institute of Child Health