Despite the rainy working visit of the board of KIOCH from Nepal to our country, we are left with a sunny feeling about the outcomes of the meetings with KPMG. From August 22nd to 25th, the business case for building the Kathmandu Institute of Child Health continued with workshops, presentations and meetings with stakeholders, experts and donors. The outcomes of the business case are positive so far. The three specializations on oncology, cardiology and psychiatry are final. We will complete the business case at the end of September, after which we can start with the technical design. Another important step in the realization of our children’s hospital of the future.
- We have one new year’s resolution, make KIOCH happen!
- Board KIOCH, welcome to the Netherlands!
- InsingerGilissen raises € 3700 for KIOCH
- KIOCH present at Gooise Goede Doelenmarkt
- The agenda for the upcoming months!
- KIOCH Netherlands visits AVPN Singapore
- InsingerGilissen cycles for KIOCH
- KPMG meets KIOCH Nepal in Kathmandu
- Crowdgiving Triodos Foundation
- Team meet-up with KPMG
Kathmandu Institute of Child Health